Tuesday, October 14, 2008

.fall.a.flutter.


i was so in love with this week's What's Your Play picture, i played with it twice. i couldn't decide what tone to go for.


wyp15_photobylaura


i went dark here. i wanted the leaf to stand out. brought the exposure down, added a boost of color and a frame ...

wyp15_photobylaura

i went romantic here, softening the edges, blurring everything except for the leaf.


anyway, please don't forget to do something about your boobies, whether it be participate in a walk, another walk, the bake off or feeling yourself up for any potential bumps.

4 comments:

Killlashandra said...

I like the last one with the soft blur around the edges drawing the eye right to the leaf. Very pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool way to look at the photo... flipped on it's side! I like both edits... they're evoke totally different feelings but equally stunning. The second one looks almost like it was shot with a tilt shift lens. :)

JMCS said...

WOW! These are impressive. I like them both but the 2nd is my fave! Great job. :)

Anonymous said...

I really love the second one!
I like the portrait view and the softness of it!