Tuesday, November 4, 2008

.leaf.in.hand.



wyp18_photobyjanine


i just figured out how to do layering of textures on picnik so i was playing around with that. nothing major today. softened it a bit, cropped, highlighted the color of the leaves in her hand.

FREE Textures provided by:
Chrysti

for more What's Your Play?

it's been a distressing day for me. i voted in my first election this morning. but i also had my camera stolen. it's just a point and shoot but it was MY point and shoot, my first one that jab gave me for my last bday. i am so bummed. i've been working hard lately to save up for a dslr but now i don't even have a camera of my own to play with at all. i try to remember that maybe this person needs it more than i do but i can't help but hope karma kicks him in the ass sooner than later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that texture!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm so sorry your camera got stolen! Such a shame. Well, maybe it's a sign for you to get a new one! :)

Lovely texture really! Great colours as well.

Anonymous said...

I really love the texture you used on this pic!

Trish said...

I'm sorry about your camera! It made me sad to read about it and when I got to the part about the thief needing it more than you I was kind of indifferent... ah, well... and then the Lan I know and love kicked in and I laughed out loud. I hope karma wins, too.

Nice picture.

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe your camera was stolen! (Belated response, I know. I'm only just now catching up on weeks worth of blog-reading.) I hope karma finds you as well, and hands you a new dslr! Until then I will miss your photos.

Cut Copy Create said...

this is a great blog - it's lovely to have the before and after photo!