Thursday, March 19, 2009

.window.to.my.heart.

“All the windows of my heart I open to the day.” ~John Greenleaf Whittier



“All the windows of my heart I open to the day.” ~John Greenleaf Whittier

spring is finally around the corner. march is over halfway over already. i am hopeful. just for the sunshine and warmth. for the country to claw our way out of this economic slump. march madness starts today! (my alma mater made it to the dance and tho they probably will not advance beyond the first round, i really am excited for the
Highlanders!)

and that these braces will make my teeth straighter much faster than anticipated and they'll come out sooner. :)

happy love thursday. click for more
windows to the heart.

1 comment:

SE'LAH... said...

I see a heart in the window bars...with the Guinness sticker of course.

Happy Love Thursday!