Tuesday, September 9, 2008

.four.flowers.and.heart-shaped.leaves.

wyp10

this week's picture is a beautiful wide angle of an old box in a corner somewhere. can you imagine the treasures that used to be housed in this box? what i love most tho isn't the box. it's the texture of the brick wall. i also love the heart shaped leaves on the side of the box.

will you play this week?

**added note: i am having a pay it forward thinger over in my craft blog. check it if out if you'd like to participate.**

6 comments:

JMCS said...

I found your link through Dolce Pics. Beautiful processing on this photo. I love how it looks aged and the flowers really pop.

Jonni
:)

Killlashandra said...

I like your edit. I especially like the darkening blur at the edge. Lends the image nice perspective. :)

iMother2.0 said...

nice processing...also found you via Dolcepics.

Angry Asian said...

jonni -
thank you! i saw your photo on flikr and noticed your flowers pop too, great minds think alike :)

killashandra -
i meant to add what i did to the photos. i used picnik.com to do my post editing and they have a tool called ortonish that makes the colors pop but adds a nice dark border around the edges. love it.

mia's mom --
thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great edit! Thanks for sharing which program you used... I still have to check it out myself. You really brought out the textures in the brick an added to the mystery of the box. Thanks for playing again!

Angry Asian said...

Laura --
thanks for hosting such a great event! i hope you're able to try picnik soon!