Wednesday, September 10, 2008

.moment.of.inspiration.

HPIM3345

friday night in ocean city, jab and i went out to dinner by the water. where we were seated there was a wooden fence seperating the restaurant from the boardwalk. the booth was actually attached to the fence. and the fence had holes along the top. kinda like peep holes. only bigger.

HPIM3349


so before the food arrived, to amuse myself, i clicked away.

HPIM3350


and what came thru my lens was rather pleasant.

HPIM3352

and surprising.

what i learned: in the last frame, i wish i had centered it better, so that the hole isn't chopped off on the top.

for more discovery ...

ps. i'm having a pay it forward thinger over at my craft/food blog. head over that ways to participate...

4 comments:

Killlashandra said...

I love the perspective in that first shot!

Emily said...

Here via Shutter Sisters.

I love these shots. How fun that you thought to peek through with your lens. I love the umbrella!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous shots, i love the perspective also. Thanks for the link too!

Angry Asian said...

killashandra - thanks, i'm a huge fan of upclose pix at just that angle. i'm sure there's a proper terminology for it. :)

emily - that's my favorite shot too.

maile - thank you so much.