Thursday, September 25, 2008

.heart.lunch.

HPIM3709


i've been making jab lunch this week. we're experimenting. he goes out to lunch everyday, which isn't very healthy or nice on the wallet. i've been making typical lunch fare and today's menu includes turkey and cheese sandwich. i just added a little something special to it. :)

Happy Love Thursday!

note:
i'm doing this event next month:
Saving Boobies for Breast Cancer Awareness. Please participate in baking/making something pink and/or in voting.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Yum! HLT!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

haha, that's cute.....I don't think that Cody would be caught dead eating a heart sandwich though.....haha

He's bad about eating out everyday too.....you're so sweet to fix his lunches :o)

Emily said...

How fun!

ELK said...

I have made those for my kids for years ~ it is a sweet act of love on this LT!

Shalet said...

Nice! My kids would love that!

thekreativelife said...

This is so fun! I'll have to start doing this with my kid's lunch!