Tuesday, September 9, 2008

.indian.summer.

i know it's technically not the end of summer for another 13 days but kinda unofficially, after Labor Day, summer is deemed over. and for me, being sensitive to the cold, i start getting chilly around late august anyway. but my past weekend at the beach was really warm, humid and except for Saturday, bright and sunny. LOVED IT. standing on the beach with the sun beating down, wind in my hair and cold waves at my feet, i was in heaven.

HPIM3363


i've been dismally lacking in my weekly self-portrait project. oops. it's hard taking pictures of oneself when there's so much more out there to snap pix of!

anyway, i received my
pay it forward package from elizabeth this morning. SO EXCITING. for details and to participate, go over to my craft/food blog.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this photo. Such a summery scene!

Angry Asian said...

thanks elizabeth. a visit to the beach just isn't right if you don't at least take a step into the water.